Souptacular makes it Soup-er easy to eat a healthy meal with your family! The cooking instructions are on the back of your label. Here are some general tips to help you make your soup experience SOUPTACULAR!
- Rinse and inspect your soup mix in a bowl of water. Discard the cloudy water.
- Add 8-10 cups of water or low sodium broth to your soup mix. Add the spice pouch too.
- If you like, add some vegetables: carrots, celery, onions, parsnips, leeks.
- Cook on high according to the instructions on your packet.
- During the last hour, you can add cooked meats like chicken, ham, ground beef, leftover roast, or turkey.
- If you want to add soft vegetables like potatoes or cauliflower, add them in the last hour too.
- Finish cooking, and serve with chunks of hearty bread! Serves 8-10 cups – enough for a family of four.